Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Analysis
NMR analysis expertise.
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR) laboratories provide clients analytical data regarding the type, quantity and arrangement of atoms in chemical systems, liquids and solids. A wide range of samples are tested. Intertek NMR experts provide quality analysis with rapid turnaround times, including overnight NMR services. State-of-the-art NMR labs are located in the USA, UK, Switzerland and Australia, working with clients on a global basis. Services can be offered to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) or Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) if required.
NMR analysis applications:
- Chemical structure analysis of liquids and dissolved solids
- Deformulation of products
- Quantification of mixture components
- Kinetic and temperature studies of reaction mixtures
- Characterization of polymers, including structure, co-monomer ratios, end groups, average molecular weight (MW).
NMR analysis capabilities:
- Quantitative Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (qNMR) Analysis
- Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Solution State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Analysis
- NMR Chemical Composition
- NMR Compound Structural Elucidation
- Quantitation, formulation and impurity levels by NMR
- NMR to cGMP GLP Standards
- Stability Studies, reaction monitoring by NMR
- Gel Permeation Chromatography - Nuclear Magnetic Resonance analysis (GPC-NMR) Analysis
NMR laboratory expertise:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR) Analysis of Polymers
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Analysis for Packaging
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Analysis for Pharmaceuticals
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Analysis for REACH
- Low Resolution NMR:
- Oil in Water
- Solid-liquid ratios
- Hydrogen content
- Measurement of HLB (Hydrophile - Lipophile Balance) values by NMR
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Analysis.