NMR analysis expertise.
NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy) laboratories provide clients analytical data regarding the type, quantity and arrangement of atoms in chemical systems, liquids and solids. A wide range of samples are tested. Intertek NMR experts provide quality analysis with rapid turnaround times, including overnight NMR services. State-of-the-art NMR labs are located in the USA, UK, Switzerland and Australia, working with clients on a global basis.
NMR analysis applications:
- Chemical structure analysis of liquids and dissolved solids
- Deformulation of products
- Quantification of mixture components
- Kinetic and temperature studies of reaction mixtures
- Characterization of polymers, including structure, co-monomer ratios, end groups, average molecular weight (MW).
NMR analysis capabilities:
- Quantitative NMR Analysis (qNMR)
- Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Solution State NMR:
NMR laboratory expertise:
- NMR Analysis of Polymers
- NMR Analysis for Packaging
- NMR Analysis for Pharmaceuticals
- NMR Analysis for REACH
- Low Resolution NMR:
- Oil in Water
- Solid-liquid ratios
- Hydrogen content
- Measurement of HLB (Hydrophile - Lipophile Balance) values by NMR
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with NMR Analysis.