Analyze Supplier Risk
Analyzing supplier risk in Inlight is based on a combination of factors, derived from a variety of sources such as external inherent risk factors, company/brand specific risks internal to your organization, and supplier provided responses to their online Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs).
Each organization/client can design their own customized supplier risk scorecard based on these risk inputs, according to business needs.
Inherent Risks and Inherent Risk Assessment: Before supplier's business profile or SAQ completion, Inlight can assign a risk segmentation or score based on inherent factors, such as:
- Country of Origin
- Production Type
- Additional customized risk areas
SAQ Risks: After the Business Profile or selected SAQ has been completed, you can start analyzing results based on the aggregate of all supplier disclosures. This will allow you to identify suppliers that either comply or don’t with a certain criteria/standard. Ultimately this will allow you to prioritize your suppliers into risk categories such as:
- Most Frequent (or Top 10) Non-Compliance Questions
- Performance Trends by Region, Country, Product Category, etc.
- Top 10 / Bottom 10 Suppliers by Ranking
- Self-Assessment Result by Questionnaire Category
- Key Section Performance by Questionnaire Category
- Issue Drill Down by Country or Region
Need help or have a question?
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +61 (0) 2 8039 8111
- +46 8 750 03 33
- Asia Pacific
- +86 21 50273066