WindLife - Operation Optimization
An all-in-one solution for tracking, storing and obtaining one of the most advanced analytics using wind farm performance data.
WindLife is a fully customizable web-based application used to manage performance metrics for wind farms. The analytics tools include general purpose life-data analysis to forecast and improve the remaining useful life of wind turbine equipment. WindLife uses proprietary probabilistic remaining useful life (PRUL) models and economic models for run-repair-retire decisions.
Our proprietary algorithms utilize prediction and visualization to help manage and optimize the operations of wind turbines.
Wind farm owners and operators need to make informed decisions regarding their turbine equipment and performance, but collecting and organizing the data is complicated and time-consuming.
Intertek's asset integrity management experience working with wind farms led to the development of a fully customizable web-based application platform that continuously monitors the most important variables within a wind farm and uses Intertek’s proprietary algorithms to predict, visualize, manage and optimize wind turbine operations.
WindLife uses the latest tools in prediction and visualization to help manage and optimize the operations of your wind farm. The application provides a predictive module to estimate the remaining useful life based on performance and inspection data. It also includes a system for early anomaly detection of failures based on temperature behaviors.
Features include real time monitoring for wind and rotor speed, generation and availability, a log book for service record keeping, an alert system for status and temperature data, and a predictive application for estimation of remaining useful life.
Other benefits include:
- Real time monitoring and historical data
- Inspection Data Management System (IDMS)
- Early Fault Detection System and Temperature Anomaly Detection
- Zoomable terrain map showing real-time data
- Remaining useful life of each turbine
- Automatic Report Generation System (day/month/year)
- Summary tables showing generation, availability, and failures
- Compatible Across Multiple devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop)
- Latest tools in prediction and visualization to help manage and optimize wind farm operations
- Predictive module to estimate the remaining useful life based on performance and inspection data
- Early anomaly detection of failures system based on temperature behaviors
- Enhances the supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system capabilities
Need help or have a question?