QAQC Reporting Officer
Job Title: QAQC Reporting Officer
Job Category: VAS
Job Location: Maddington WA
About the role
Reporting to the Quality Manager the Reporting Officer is responsible for reviewing data from all sections of the laboratory against the quality system. You will work closely with the laboratory’s section supervisors to ensure results are sent to clients. The position is part of a small team that approve, prepare and send reports to clients. As a go-to person at the laboratory you will communicate with stakeholders on any requests regarding the results. This may be externally or internally at the main laboratory or regional sites. This is a permanent, full time role based at the Maddington, Perth main laboratory.
- Review data from all sections against the quality systems procedures and protocols
- Apply and arrange QAQC actions as required.
- Reply to client requests and investigate issues in a timely manner
- As part of continual improvement, raise improvement opportunities for the laboratory.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with laboratory staff.
- Ensure that client reports are accurate and prepared productively. Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
- Previous laboratory experience essential, preferably in a mineral’s client-based setting.
- Previous analytical instrument experience such as ICP, AAS or XRF.
- Computer literacy skills, preferably with a laboratory LIMS.
- Ability to apply analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Work within a small team.
- Good communication skills to work with all sections of the laboratory.
Intertek is a global organisation which respects diverse perspectives, experiences and traditions as essential, and values each employee’s contribution towards achieving its business objectives.
Remuneration & Benefits
You will enjoy
- A salary package commensurate with experience
- Access to the Intertek Australia employee benefits program, which includes:
- Corporate health insurance plans
- Corporate banking options Intertek’s employee assistance program
About the company
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
How to Apply, Who to Contact
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your application to email@example.com. Your application should include an up-to-date resume. Only applicants with an existing right to work in Australia will be considered. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Intertek Australia supports a diverse workforce, and we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and the LGBTQI+ community.
For further information please visit the Intertek website at www.intertek.com/australasia/.