NDT Scheduler / Planner - Adelaide South Australia
Job Title: NDT Scheduler / Planner
Job Category: Asset Integrity Management
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia
About the role
The purpose of this position is to provide a single point contact between AIS & its NDT customers, both internally & externally. To directly liaise with all NDT technicians ensuring that all inspections are carried out, to the applicable Company policies and procedures.
To provide supervision of all NDT staff, planning of personnel and resources for the production testing activities, NATA and quality functions and liaison directly with customer QC and production personnel as the Company representative. The NDT Scheduler / Planner is the first line point of contact for the customer on all queries relating to NDT inspections.
The NDT Scheduler / Planner is responsible for
- determining clients’ inspection requirements
- assign technicians according to qualifications to carry out all NDT inspections
- allocate equipment and other resources to fulfil inspection requirements
- ensure technicians have completed onsite worksheets and passed on all paperwork for final completion
- prepare proforma purchase orders in relations to NDT consumables
- Receive, label, establish and maintain tracking progress of all Test pieces from the Customer on their arrival at AIS Premises.
- Assisting AIS Quality Manager to ensure that all Technical Audits Skills and other audits when requested are carried out.
Key skills / Qualifications
- Experience working with ISO Quality Systems,
- Proven performance in team situations,
- Written and oral skills,
- Leadership abilities,
- Ability to read production drawings.
- Experience in NDT and inspection activities – Technician level, AINDT, or similar, qualified – level ll.
- The candidate will have a current Australian Drivers License and own transport
- The candidate must be able to provide evidence of their right to work in Australia
Intertek is a global organisation which respects diverse perspectives, experiences and traditions as essential and values each employee's contribution toward achieving its business objectives.
About the company
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 46,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains.
How to apply, who to contact
Only applicants with an existing right to work in Australia will be considered.
This is a residential, Adelaide based role however relocation from within Australia will be considered.
Please forward your interest to Australasia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Intertek Australia supports a diverse workforce, and we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and the LGBTQI+ community.
For further information please visit the Intertek website at www.intertek.com/australasia/.