Full Time - Quality Assurance & Control
Job Title: ICP Operator
Job Category: Minerals
Job Location: Maddington WA
About The Role
Reporting to the Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing the highest quality service to clients. The role requires the correct person to ensure the analysis of samples is reliable, efficient, and accurate on a day to day basis. The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Analysis of samples
- Operation of ICP-MS and/or ICP-OES instrumentation
- Quality control of data from the ICP laboratory
- Daily instrument maintenance and general housekeeping
- Effectively communicating between ICP, AAS and digest departments
- Making of calibration standards for instrument analysis
- Maintaining of operational safety equipment
- Laboratory experience is essential for this role
- Certificate IV in laboratory techniques is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a small team to achieve key objectives
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer literacy skills are required
Intertek is a global organisation which respects diverse perspectives, experiences and traditions as essential, and values each employee’s contribution towards achieving its business objectives.
Remuneration & Benefits
You will enjoy
- A salary package commensurate with experience
- Access to the Intertek Australia employee benefits program, which includes;
- Corporate health insurance plans
- Corporate banking options Intertek’s employee assistance program
About The Company
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
How To Apply, Who To Contact
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your application to email@example.com. Your application should include an up-to-date resume. Only applicants with an existing right to work in Australia will be considered. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Intertek Australia supports a diverse workforce, and we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and the LGBTQI+ community.
For further information please visit the Intertek website at www.intertek.com/australasia/.