Head of Vendor Management
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, successful team as part of a FTSE 100 company? Are you looking for a challenging role to use your Vendor Management skills, where you will be encouraged to reach your highest potential?
Job Title: Head of Vendor Management
Job Code: GP1633
Job Category: Vendor Management
Job Location: UK - Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A great opportunity has arisen for Head of Vendor Management within Intertek’s global IT organization. This is a global role and there is no preference to location; expected to work remotely and the ability to travel on occasions.
- Manages the portfolio of contracts/suppliers Managing and resolving disputes for invoices raised.
- Manage the IT Outsourcing contracts.
- Oversee vendor performance audits (financial, regulatory, technical, security, risk, etc.).
- Creates and owns the Governance framework with key vendors.
- Assist IT subject matter experts and IT procurement with IT vendor evaluation and selection criteria.
- Analyze IT spending and achieve economies of scale across the enterprise
- A proven track background in a similar position, including:
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Global contract negotiation
- Contract administration
- Project and/or asset management in a technology environment
- Good IT literacy skills
- Ability to critique and improve activities through continuous improvement and innovation.
- Highly energised mind-set with willingness and desire to learn and adapt individually
Intertek’s passionate and entrepreneurial culture inspires employees to be Ever Better, to own and shape their future, whilst giving them the freedom, power and tools to develop a learning and development pathway that is unique to them. From their unique Skills for Success management and leadership development programme, which enables employees to gain skills and recognised qualifications to deliver 10X Performance, to Learning Leadership Labs that allow a learning experience for new and future leaders to support innovation and engage their people through collaborative quality conversations, Intertek has amazing opportunities waiting just for you!
- Global pioneers in the Quality Assurance industry, they are the only company in the world that delivers – on a truly global scale – a fully integrated portfolio of Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services.
- Located in 1,000+ laboratories and offices across the world.
- Our innovation-led, end-to-end Total Quality Assurance (‘TQA’) proposition helps organisations operate safely, effectively and with complete peace of mind in an increasingly complex, fast-changing world across all industries.
- A focused strategy and culture that gives employees the right platform to grow and develop their careers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Development and career opportunities
- Working in a highly motivated team and dynamic working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide a CV, Covering Letter (outlining your suitability for the role) and Salary Expectations to email@example.com . All candidates will be required to confirm eligibility to work in the country before starting employment.
As a matter of courtesy, we will try to respond to all applications. However, due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to respond to individual candidates. If you have not been contacted within four weeks unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. Please do not let this deter you from applying for vacancies in the future should you meet the minimum requirements of the role.
Intertek operates a preferred supplier arrangement and we do not accept unsolicited approaches from agencies