Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, successful team as part of a FTSE 100 company? Are you looking for a starting role or your next step in Sales, where you will be encouraged to reach your highest potential?
Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Code: EP1902
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Location: Manchester
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An great opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager as direct sales role. You will be reporting directly to the Business Development Director, joining an established BD Team. You will work with Intertek's Exploration and Production global business line provides analytical testing and knowledge based consultancy services along the entire oil and gas value chain - from reservoir to refinery.
- Responsible for growing Intertek’s market share in established Oil & Gas markets and developing growth not non-traditional markets from the Manchester and Aberdeen hubs.
- Seeking out sales and growth opportunities from Intertek’s extensive client list.
- Working with Intertek’s Technical Experts to develop customer focused solutions.
- Developing Marketing strategies to carry the business forward into the Energy Transition
- The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- A results driven focus
- Commercial acumen
- A clear understanding of the sales process
- An ability to understand and communicate technically complex solutions
- Teamwork is essential in this role, working with colleagues to develop Intertek’s market offering in an evolving business landscape.
- Good IT literacy skills
- Highly energised mind-set with willingness and desire to learn and adapt individually
Intertek’s passionate and entrepreneurial culture inspires employees to be Ever Better, to own and shape their future, whilst giving them the freedom, power and tools to develop a learning and development pathway that is unique to them. From their unique Skills for Success management and leadership development programme, which enables employees to gain skills and recognised qualifications to deliver 10X Performance, to Learning Leadership Labs that allow a learning experience for new and future leaders to support innovation and engage their people through collaborative quality conversations, Intertek has amazing opportunities waiting just for you!
- Global pioneers in the Quality Assurance Industry, they are the only company in the world that delivers – on a truly global scale – a fully integrated portfolio of Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services.
- Located in 1,000+ laboratories and offices across the world.
- Our innovation-led, end-to-end Total Quality Assurance (‘TQA’) proposition helps organisations operate safely, effectively and with complete peace of mind in an increasingly complex, fast-changing world across all industries.
- A focused strategy and culture that gives employees the right platform to grow and develop their careers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Development and career opportunities
- Working in a highly motivated team and dynamic working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide a CV, Covering Letter (outlining your suitability for the role) and Salary Expectations to email@example.com . All candidates will be required to confirm eligibility to work in the country before starting employment.
As a matter of courtesy, we will try to respond to all applications. However, due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to respond to individual candidates. If you have not been contacted within four weeks unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. Please do not let this deter you from applying for vacancies in the future should you meet the minimum requirements of the role.
Intertek operates a preferred supplier arrangement and we do not accept unsolicited approaches from agencies