Administrator 12 month FTC
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, successful team? Are you looking for a starting role or your next step in Administration, where you will be encouraged to reach your highest potential?
Job Title: Administrator 12 month FTC
Job Code: ELE1705
Job Category: Administration
Job Location: Leatherhead - Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator role within the Certification team. You will be working in a very close-knit team who work in a collaborative manner and have a hands-on attitude – this is a great opportunity to develop further and make a great foundation for your career. We fully support further development and will help build your key skills and push you to be your best self! Sounds like a good fit? Then we would love to hear from you!
- Effective relationship builder with great communication skills internal/external.
- Dealing with customers’ queries in a timely manner.
- Collation data, preparation and issuance of G‐Mark Certificates and all other deliverables.
- Generating invoices as and when required.
- Financial queries & raising credit notes when required.
- Raising and insurance of quotations when required.
- Assist with any other Ad Hoc administration duties throughout the day as required.
- Must be enthusiastic, motivated and have good communication skills.
- Can demonstrate exceptional organisational skills to ensure priorities are met and the ability to plan and organise day-to-day workload with minimal supervision
- Good IT literacy skills in Microsoft Office software
- Good time management and an ability to work under high pressure
- Promotes company values to others and supports values in daily activities and decisions
- Can focus on activities which meet company goals and deliver the greatest value
- Encourage teamwork to support each other, our customers and grow together
Intertek’s passionate and entrepreneurial culture inspires employees to be Ever Better, to own and shape their future, whilst giving them the freedom, power and tools to develop a learning and development pathway that is unique to them. From their unique Skills for Success management and leadership development programme, which enables employees to gain skills and recognised qualifications to deliver 10X Performance, to Learning Leadership Labs that allow a learning experience for new and future leaders to support innovation and engage their people through collaborative quality conversations, Intertek has amazing opportunities waiting just for you!
- Global pioneers in the Quality Assurance industry, they are the only company in the world that delivers – on a truly global scale – a fully integrated portfolio of Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services.
- Located in 1,000+ laboratories and offices across the world.
- Our innovation-led, end-to-end Total Quality Assurance (‘TQA’) proposition helps organisations operate safely, effectively and with complete peace of mind in an increasingly complex, fast-changing world across all industries.
- A focused strategy and culture that gives employees the right platform to grow and develop their careers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Development and career opportunities
- Working in a highly motivated team and dynamic working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide a CV, Covering Letter (outlining your suitability for the role) and Salary Expectations to email@example.com . All candidates will be required to confirm eligibility to work in the country before starting employment.
As a matter of courtesy, we will try to respond to all applications. However, due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to respond to individual candidates. If you have not been contacted within four weeks unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. Please do not let this deter you from applying for vacancies in the future should you meet the minimum requirements of the role.
Intertek operates a preferred supplier arrangement and we do not accept unsolicited approaches from agencies