Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, successful team as part of a FTSE 100 company? Are you looking for a starting role or your next step in Client Management, where you will be encouraged to reach your highest potential?
Job Title: Client Manager
Job Code: BA1886
Job Category: Business Assurance
Job Location: UK - Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An opportunity has arisen for a Client Manager role within the Business Assurance and supplier management team, part of the global team. This is a great opportunity for the successful person to be part of a thriving team and to join the passion for growing your career further.
- Complete the actions to onboard new client/programs assigned
- Review program performance with the client (face to face or virtually) every 6 months or quarterly
- Create, maintain and actively use a client account plan to achieve portfolio retention, performance and growth
- Contribute to developing the objectives and tasks required to maintain and grow accounts.
- Adhere consistently to the operational process, procedures, guideline and work instruction
- Continually keeping abreast of latest developments in the industry through attending events, networking and industry associations
- Liaise with cross-functional internal team (sales, country operation, business line leads and innovation team) to improve ensure cross selling opportunities where appropriate to improve clients programme performance
- New business generation taking responsibility for quote generation through to acceptance and revenue recognition
- Collaborate with sales team to negotiate the contract renewal to maximize profits
- Active usage of the Iconnect software to log customer communication
- Support development of sales and marketing material with input from others, to help organically increase business development opportunities
- Understand business models that will support growth of accounts and new opportunities
- Good IT literacy skills
- Working experience in operation/Technical/Sales or similar industry
- Customer-focused on active listening and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative skills to work together
- Experience working with large, culturally diverse global teams
- Strong sense of responsibility and work efficiency and responsiveness
- Positive work attitude and a continuous improvement mindset
- Knowledge of quality tools & its application (an advantage)
- Independent, confident, resilient, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and ability to learn a variety of internet-based platforms
Intertek’s passionate and entrepreneurial culture inspires employees to be Ever Better, to own and shape their future, whilst giving them the freedom, power and tools to develop a learning and development pathway that is unique to them. From their unique Skills for Success management and leadership development programme, which enables employees to gain skills and recognised qualifications to deliver 10X Performance, to Learning Leadership Labs that allow a learning experience for new and future leaders to support innovation and engage their people through collaborative quality conversations, Intertek has amazing opportunities waiting just for you!
- Global pioneers in the Quality Assurance industry, they are the only company in the world that delivers – on a truly global scale – a fully integrated portfolio of Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services.
- Located in 1,000+ laboratories and offices across the world.
- Our innovation-led, end-to-end Total Quality Assurance (‘TQA’) proposition helps organisations operate safely, effectively and with complete peace of mind in an increasingly complex, fast-changing world across all industries.
- A focused strategy and culture that gives employees the right platform to grow and develop their careers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Development and career opportunities
- Working in a highly motivated team and dynamic working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide a CV, Covering Letter (outlining your suitability for the role) and Salary Expectations to email@example.com. All candidates will be required to confirm eligibility to work in the country before starting employment.
As a matter of courtesy, we will try to respond to all applications. However, due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to respond to individual candidates. If you have not been contacted within four weeks unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. Please do not let this deter you from applying for vacancies in the future should you meet the minimum requirements of the role.
Intertek operates a preferred supplier arrangement and we do not accept unsolicited approaches from agencies