Biologics GMP Project Coordinator/Associate/Project Manager
Do you have extensive experience in the practical and theoretical aspects of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) project management? Do you have a passion for Biologics and the regulatory and scientific aspects of Biophysics, MS or Chromatography techniques? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, successful team as part of a FTSE 100 company? Do you want to work for a company that rewards performance? If you answered yes to the above we want to hear from you, as we have an exciting opportunities for Project Managers to join our dynamic team based in Manchester.
Job Title: Biologics GMP Project Coordinator/Associate/Project Manager
Job Code: CP1671
Job Category: Pharma
Job Location: Manchester
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The team are now looking for an exceptional Biologics Regulatory Project Coordinator/Associate/Project Manager (depending on experience) in Manchester. You will support, coordinate and/or manage a range of GMP regulated and non-GMP Biological characterisation studies, ensuring delivery is on time within budget and compliant when required. You will demonstrate your expertise (depending on experience) in project management and have the confidence to provide specialist technical support and regulatory guidance on specific programmes of work to both Colleagues and Clients.
Working alongside the Technical and Business Development teams, you will liaise with key members both within the Laboratory and across the wider business. Maintaining a collaborative approach which provides solutions and is supportive in nature is key.
The successful candidates will act in the role as a GMP Project Coordinator/Associate/Project Manager for studies conducted on behalf of customer businesses.
The role is a permanent full-time role based at Hexagon Tower, Blackley, North Manchester where the site offers a variety of on-site amenities including a gym and restaurant. In addition to generous paid annual holidays we proactively support work life balance for all our employees by operating flexible working opportunities.
- B.Sc / MSc/ PhD in Chemistry/Biology or equivalent
- Experience in the practical and theoretical aspects of GMP project management and the delivery of GxP compliant studies
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements for successful Biological Characterisation, biosimilarity and phase appropriate method validation programmes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to network and build strong relationships to collaborate with both Clients and members of the business to ensure that the business TQA promise is consistently met
- Good IT literacy skills including Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Proven experience in effective and efficient project delivery
- Good practical laboratory and problem-solving skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Clear written and verbal communications skills
- Solutions focused
- The ability to effectively time manage personal workloads and work on multiple projects as required
Intertek’s passionate and entrepreneurial culture inspires employees to be Ever Better, to own and shape their future, whilst giving them the freedom, power and tools to develop a learning and development pathway that is unique to them. From their unique Skills for Success management and leadership development programme, which enables employees to gain skills and recognised qualifications to deliver 10X Performance, to Learning Leadership Labs that allow a learning experience for new and future leaders to support innovation and engage their people through collaborative quality conversations, Intertek has amazing opportunities waiting just for you!
- Global pioneers in the Quality Assurance industry, they are the only company in the world that delivers – on a truly global scale – a fully integrated portfolio of Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services.
- Located in 1,000+ laboratories and offices across the world.
- Our innovation-led, end-to-end Total Quality Assurance (‘TQA’) proposition helps organisations operate safely, effectively and with complete peace of mind in an increasingly complex, fast-changing world across all industries.
- A focused strategy and culture that gives employees the right platform to grow and develop their careers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Development and career opportunities
- Working in a highly motivated team and dynamic working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide a CV, Covering Letter (outlining your suitability for the role) and Salary Expectations to email@example.com . All candidates will be required to confirm eligibility to work in the country before starting employment.
As a matter of courtesy, we will try to respond to all applications. However, due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to respond to individual candidates. If you have not been contacted within four weeks unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. Please do not let this deter you from applying for vacancies in the future should you meet the minimum requirements of the role.
Intertek operates a preferred supplier arrangement and we do not accept unsolicited approaches from agencies