Quality Control Auditor
Are you a Quality professional with experience in a GXP laboratory, looking for a role that will challenge you, and help you develop new skills?
Do you possess rigorous attention to detail and are looking for a challenge out of the laboratory where you can ensure products meet industry and company standards?
Are you looking for your next challenge in Manchester, where you can strive to deliver projects on time, on budget whilst maintaining excellent working relationship both internally and externally?
Job Title: Quality Control Auditor
Job Code: CP1559
Job Category: Laboratory
Job Location: Manchester
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The team in Manchester are now recruiting for a Quality Control Auditor as integral part of the Intertek team and which will be accountable for performing GLP, GMP, GCP and related quality system checks necessary to ensure that appropriate standards and effective working systems are employed to meet company and customer requirements. You will be liaising with key stakeholders, providing them with accurate information and progress reports on a consistent basis.
The role will be based at Hexagon Tower, Blackley, North Manchester where the site offers a variety of on-site amenities including a gym and restaurant. In addition to generous paid annual holidays we proactively support work life balance for all our employees by operating flexible working opportunities.
We will provide the required training, education and mentoring that will allow you to meet the requirements of the role and develop new skills to progress in your career.
- HNC / HND / BSc in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline)
- A sound working knowledge of GLP, GMP, GCP and other analytical related quality standards
- Proven industry experience of performing detailed experimental checks within the above regulatory framework
- Industry experience in analytical science
- Good experience of preparing documents with technical support or guidance across multiple projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Impressive written and verbal communication
Intertek’s passionate and entrepreneurial culture inspires employees to be Ever Better, to own and shape their future, whilst giving them the freedom, power and tools to develop a learning and development pathway that is unique to them. From their unique Skills for Success management and leadership development programme, which enables employees to gain skills and recognised qualifications to deliver 10X Performance, to Learning Leadership Labs that allow a learning experience for new and future leaders to support innovation and engage their people through collaborative quality conversations, Intertek has amazing opportunities waiting just for you!
- Global pioneers in the Quality Assurance industry, they are the only company in the world that delivers – on a truly global scale – a fully integrated portfolio of Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services.
- Located in 1,000+ laboratories and offices across the world.
- Our innovation-led, end-to-end Total Quality Assurance (‘TQA’) proposition helps organisations operate safely, effectively and with complete peace of mind in an increasingly complex, fast-changing world across all industries.
- A focused strategy and culture that gives employees the right platform to grow and develop their careers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Development and career opportunities
- Working in a highly motivated team and dynamic working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide a CV, Covering Letter (outlining your suitability for the role) and Salary Expectations to email@example.com
. All candidates will be required to confirm eligibility to work in the country before starting employment.
As a matter of courtesy, we will try to respond to all applications. However, due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to respond to individual candidates. If you have not been contacted within four weeks unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. Please do not let this deter you from applying for vacancies in the future should you meet the minimum requirements of the role.
Intertek operates a preferred supplier arrangement and we do not accept unsolicited approaches from agencies