Do you want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic, successful team as part of a FTSE 100 company? Can you bring drive and enthusiasm to our operational service delivery ?
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Job Code: GMBL1788
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Location: Aberdeen
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role provides support to Intertek’s local operational teams and customers to enable day to day running of our global technical inspection business. The Operations Coordinators have a varied and often high-pace job environment, acting as the main focal point between customers, Intertek’s global local office network, our suppliers and technical specialists, ensuring that inspection assignments are resourced, mobilised and completed in compliance with client requirements.
- Prepare inspection assignment instructions in line with customer requirements in consultation with Operations Manager and Supervisor and Technical Manager.
- Source appropriate inspectors from Intertek’s pool of verified technical resources
- Ensure all necessary documentation is sent to customers and technical specialist to enable compliance with client-specific requirements.
- Monitor assigned customer contracts to control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and achieve company goals.
- Manage client and inspector relationships so as to promote positive business outcomes for Intertek
- Utilise Intertek’s “Evolution” operating system to generate supplier POs, assignments and visits. Review and action active/in-active assignments and visit approvals.
- You will have a good standard of secondary education appropriate to the responsibilities listed.
- Preferred experience within an Inspection or QA/QC environment in the Oil & Gas or Renewables industries
- Highly proficient with standard office software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good problem identification and solving skills.
- You will have excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues at all levels and a client focused outlook.
Intertek’s passionate and entrepreneurial culture inspires employees to be Ever Better, to own and shape their future, whilst giving them the freedom, power and tools to develop a learning and development pathway that is unique to them. From their unique Skills for Success management and leadership development programme, which enables employees to gain skills and recognised qualifications to deliver 10X Performance, to Learning Leadership Labs that allow a learning experience for new and future leaders to support innovation and engage their people through collaborative quality conversations, Intertek has amazing opportunities waiting just for you!
- Global pioneers in the Quality Assurance industry, they are the only company in the world that delivers – on a truly global scale – a fully integrated portfolio of Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services.
- Located in 1,000+ laboratories and offices across the world.
- Our innovation-led, end-to-end Total Quality Assurance (‘TQA’) proposition helps organisations operate safely, effectively and with complete peace of mind in an increasingly complex, fast-changing world across all industries.
- A focused strategy and culture that gives employees the right platform to grow and develop their careers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Development and career opportunities
- Working in a highly motivated team and dynamic working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide a CV, Covering Letter (outlining your suitability for the role) and Salary Expectations to email@example.com . All candidates will be required to confirm eligibility to work in the country before starting employment.
As a matter of courtesy, we will try to respond to all applications. However, due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to respond to individual candidates. If you have not been contacted within four weeks unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. Please do not let this deter you from applying for vacancies in the future should you meet the minimum requirements of the role.
Intertek operates a preferred supplier arrangement and we do not accept unsolicited approaches from agencies