Do you have knowledge and/or experience of Rheology, Thermal Analysis and associated preparation and chemistry backgrounds? Do you have an understanding of Rheology and/or thermal analysis (DSC, TMA, TGA) instrumentation? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, successful team in a FTSE 100 company?
Job Title: Rheology Analyst
Job Code: CP1694
Job Category: Chemicals and Materials Testing
Job Location: Wilton
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As part of our successful business growth strategy, Intertek Wilton is recruiting motivated and talented scientists. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Mechanical and Physical Property department which provides high quality physical property testing services for Intertek’s broad range of clients across many different industry sectors. Services include, but are not limited to, providing analytical solutions to customer problems as well as routine type adhesive testing. As a Rheology Analyst your principal accountability will be to work in a very busy environment delivering rheology services for adhesives and in response to our broad range of customers.
- In own area of analytical competence, generate, interpret and report rheology data.
- To maintain our promised completion date delivery amongst other key kpis
- Liaise with the MPP Delivery Manager on timings for reporting of rheological work
- Provide assistance in other areas if required
The Analyst is a full-time permanent role. You will be based in Wilton where the site offers an on-site restaurant, gym, and is easily accessible from both the A1(M) and A19. The job holder will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Knowledge of Rheology of materials, sample preparation and chemistry is required. This includes experience with rheology instrumentation. Further training can be provided.
- Planning and organisational skills including effective time and work management.
- Excellent technical report writing skills.
- Experience of working to Quality standards is preferred.
- Awareness of Safety and the importance of working in a proactive safety culture.
- Hardworking, flexible and a desire to work, develop and succeed in an analytical environment.
The health and safety of employees is paramount to Intertek. Intertek UK encourage their employees to adopt and pursue healthy lifestyle options, providing enhanced annual leave and offering a Total Wellness package of health and wellbeing services to support this approach for their colleagues.
Intertek’s passionate and entrepreneurial culture inspires employees to be Ever Better, to own and shape their future, whilst giving them the freedom, power and tools to develop a learning and development pathway that is unique to them. From their unique Skills for Success management and leadership development programme, which enables employees to gain skills and recognised qualifications to deliver 10X Performance, to Learning Leadership Labs that allow a learning experience for new and future leaders to support innovation and engage their people through collaborative quality conversations, Intertek has amazing opportunities waiting just for you!
Intertek rewards its people equitably for their responsibilities, performance, potential and contribution to the business. This includes for every employee an enhanced Maternity & Adoption Benefits package of up to 16 weeks full pay, flexible solutions for returning to work, a Pension scheme and life assurance package up to 6 times annual salary. Aligned to their 10X Energies, which help define their winning behaviour, they also recognise and reward their employees via a colleague-to-colleague recognition programme.
- Global pioneers in the Quality Assurance industry, they are the only company in the world that delivers – on a truly global scale – a fully integrated portfolio of Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services.
- Located in 1,000+ laboratories and offices across the world.
- Our innovation-led, end-to-end Total Quality Assurance (‘TQA’) proposition helps organisations operate safely, effectively and with complete peace of mind in an increasingly complex, fast-changing world across all industries.
- A focused strategy and culture that gives employees the right platform to grow and develop their careers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Development and career opportunities
- Working in a highly motivated team and dynamic working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide a CV, Covering Letter (outlining your suitability for the role) and Salary Expectations to email@example.com . All candidates will be required to confirm eligibility to work in the country before starting employment.
As a matter of courtesy, we will try to respond to all applications. However, due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to respond to individual candidates. If you have not been contacted within four weeks unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. Please do not let this deter you from applying for vacancies in the future should you meet the minimum requirements of the role.
Intertek operates a preferred supplier arrangement and we do not accept unsolicited approaches from agencies