Indoor Air Quality Assessments and Consulting Expertise
Over 80% of our lives are spent indoors – at work, at home, in school, and in public buildings – and so it’s no surprise that our comfort and health are so influenced by the indoor air quality (IAQ) within our built environment.
Intertek can perform and support complex and time-sensitive assessments for any number of air quality concerns, whether you need guidance involving mitigating worker exposure on a new process line, need help to meet compliance standards, have an occupant or employee concern or complaint to address, or need to manage hazardous materials in the wake of an unexpected or catastrophic occurrence.
With our complimentary sustainability, building science, and field technician services, Intertek’s Environmental, Health and Safety experts can address any IAQ concern through all stages of your building or process’s operation. Whether you are doing your due diligence or trying to proactively identify areas of improvement, or whether you are responding to a sudden and unexpected occurrence, our environmental and chemical engineers, scientists, and consultants can develop a solution that meets your needs.
Our experts have supported our clients and customers with a variety of IAQ concerns involving:
- Assessments for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, post-ozone exposure concerns, and other chemicals of concern
- Remediation and abatement support for mould, asbestos, lead, or other chemicals of concern
- Worker exposure assessments for solvents, acids, isocyanates, metals, and other process-related airborne hazards and support with mitigation and implementation of controls
- Post-flood assessments for biological contaminants like mould and bacteria
- Post-fire assessments for airborne particulate and fire-related vapours
… and more
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) assessments and consulting expertise
- Hazardous material assessments and management programs
- Spill remediation expert guidance and peer review services
- EHS management plans and programs
- Catastrophic and climate event EHS support and management plans
Need help or have a question?
- EMEA UK:
- +44 161 721 5247
- +31 88 126 8888
- +33 (0) 385 99 12 80
- +65 6805 4800
- 0800 5855888
- +49 711 27311 152
- +41 61 686 4800
- 01 800 5468 3783
- +52 55 5091 2150
- +55 11 2322 8033
- +61 1300 046 837
- +91 22 4245 0207
- +971 4 317 8777