Enforcement of newly published Technical Regulation for Paper and Cardboard
Technical Regulation for Paper and Cardboard (TR No. MA-181-21-07-06)
Further to our previous announcements regarding the Saudi Product Safety Programme (SPSP) for Saudi Arabia, we would like to inform you that the Technical Regulation for Paper and Cardboard (TR No. MA-181-21-07-06) was published in the Saudi Gazette on 13th August 2021 and will be strictly enforced after 180 days from its date of publication.
P-CoCs and S-CoCs issued in SABER for products covered under the scope of the newly published Technical Regulation will continue to remain valid until the enforcement date. However, in the meantime Exporters are advised to take preparatory measures in advance to submit qualifying documents that comply with the requirements of the new TR.
Intertek can provide its expert services to Clients for obtaining the relevant Saudi Product Safety Programme (SPSP) Certification. Intertek is a SASO approved Conformity Assessment Body for operating the new Programme for most of the Technical Regulations.
Need help or have a question?
- Saudi Arabia Intertek Offices Contact Details
- Advice on SALEEM Programme for Saudi Arabia
- Advice on Saudi Quality Mark (SQM)
- Saudi Arabia Request for SPSP Certification Form
- Circular on Country of Origin Marking
- Change in the regulatory status of some KSA Customs Tariff Codes
- Additional products now require the mandatory approved Importer declaration form
- New Energy Efficiency and Water Rationalization Standard for Electric Dishwashers
- Update to Certification of Portable Laser Pointers
- Updated Energy Efficiency Standards for Low-Capacity Air Conditioners and Street Lighting
- Update on Product Images for upload to SABER
- Enforcement timelines of recently published Technical Regulations
- Important Regulatory Update for Exports of some Electrical Appliances
- SASO RoHS Update for Electricals
- Update on mandatory requirement of Product Images and validity of S-CoCs in SABER
- Intertek Accredited by SASO for their Used Vehicle Conformity Programme
- Mandatory Requirement for Importer Declaration Form
- Further Update Energy Efficiency Standard for Low-Capacity Air Conditioners
- Updated Energy Efficiency Standard SASO 2663/2021 version for Low Capacity Air Conditioners
- Enforcement of newly published Technical Regulation for Paper and Cardboard
- SASO IECEE/IECEx Recognition Certificate (SIRC) update
- Update on Banned, Restricted and Approved Refrigerants
- Enforcement of newly published Technical Regulations from 9th January 2022
Click here to see Regulatory Updates for the Saudi Arabia programme
Check the status of your current files by clicking here www.astraportal.com