Exporting to the Middle East
Many governments in the Middle East have stringent requirements in place to make sure their consumers are protected from sub-standard goods and products.
Intertek works with these governments to support programmes such as Pre-Shipment Inspection, Destination Inspection, Conformity Assessment or Pre-Export Verification (PVoC) to Standards. Intertek is authorised to issue the mandatory certification to companies exporting to these countries and ensure that their products comply with the importing country's requirements and so aid smooth customs clearance.
Programmes within the Middle East that Intertek currently support include:
- Conformity Assessment Programme for Exports to Kuwait
- Certificate of Conformity for Exports to Qatar
- Emirates Conformity Assessment Scheme (ECAS) for Cosmetics and Perfumery Products
- Conformity Assessment Programme for Exports to Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Food Certificate of Conformity Programme
- Dubai Export Development Services
Need help or have a question?
- +44 1277 223400
- Asia Pacific:
- +852 2310 9923
- +1 305 513 3000