CPI Certified Quality Engineer – Garment Inspection Training Program (May– June 2011)
The Program provides universal recognition to Quality Engineers and contributes to the improvement of businesses through the effective assessment of quality systems, processes and standards.
It equips participants with the necessary competence and knowledge in conducting independent quality inspections against predefined requirements in the garment industry. Upon successful completion of the training program, participants will be awarded a joint certificate of “CPI Certified Quality Engineer – Garment Inspection” from CPI and City & Guilds.
- Traits of a Quality Engineer
- Basics of textiles
- Basics of fabric manufacturing and garment manufacturing processes
- Understanding AQL and fabric inspection procedure
- Defect classification
- In-depth inspection methodology
- Inspection procedure
- Report Writing and its importance
- One year CPI membership (with membership newsletter and membership card)
- The right to use the CPI logo for one year
- 3-day comprehensive training course
- Examination fees
- Certificate and registration fees
Who Should Enroll?
New and existing practitioners working for garment manufacturers in the quality domain, those who intend to seek a career in the quality domain, and anyone who is interested in the apparel industry are welcome to join.
Date: Jun 8 - 10, 2011
Time: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Venue: Intertek Knowledge Center, Tirupur
Fees: Rs. 12,000 plus tax (Lunch included). Discounts available for students.
Mr. Ranjit Sasi
Tel: +91 80 4021 3790 / +91 90086 88955