KAIZEN Through Quality Control Circle Course
Training Program – Intertek Academy
Do you want to increase your production efficiency, improve execution, flexibility and responsiveness? Are you looking to reduce your lead time and cost of production? Then it is time to introduce Kaizen: A Simplified Approach for Operational Excellence in your organization. Kaizen is Japanese word for ‘improvement’ having the philosophy of continuous improvement by monitoring business processes and making ongoing adjustments. Learn the steps to perform a Kaizen event with Intertek through blend of lectures, discussion and class exercises.
In the 1960s, Japan rose from the post-war confusion that followed WWII and started to make remarkable progress in its quality and productivity improvement activities in the manufacturing sector. It is well known both inside and outside of Japan that the QC Circle activity played an integral role in this progress.
Led by Dr. Kaoru Ishikawa, the QC Circle movement began nearly 55 years ago in April 1962. Many companies have promoted QC Circle activities respecting Dr. Ishikawa’s high ideal – The QC Circle activity fits human nature, and its basic philosophy applies to any country at any time.
Topics that will be covered:
- Fundamentals of Quality and TQM
- Importance of Total Employee Engagement for KAIZEN and Customer Satisfaction
- Quality Control Circle (QCC)
- Problem Solving Tools and Techniques
- Project Execution Process by QCC Team
- National and International Conventions of QCC
- Tips & Tricks for Successful Continuation of QCC Activities
Benefits of the training:
- Greater productivity and efficiency
- Improve your cycle time
- Minimize customer response time & improve customer satisfaction
- Less waste
- Improve employee retention
- Improve problem solving
Who should attend?
- Anyone can join in this session for self and organizational continuous improvement.
Please complete the form below to begin your registration.