IRCA (UK) ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System Lead Auditor
Training Program – Intertek Academy
The Energy Management Systems Auditor/ Lead Auditor Training provides participants with the knowledge and skills related to the preparation, planning, conducting, and reporting of audits and assessing the compliance of the Energy Management Systems with the requirements of ISO 50001:2011.
The combination of presentations, discussions, and case-studies (individual and team) are designed to help you develop an understanding and lasting skillset to be used in your professional career.
Benefits of implementing an Energy Management System:
- Reduced energy costs
- Reduced environmental impacts
- Better use of existing energy-consuming assets
- Creates transparency and facilitates communication on the management of energy resources
- Promotes energy management best practices and reinforces good energy management behaviours
- Provides a framework for promoting energy efficiency throughout the supply chain
- Facilitates energy management improvements in the context of GHG (greenhouse gas) emission reduction projects
Topics will be covered in 5 days:
- Process approach
- Standards, principles, definitions
- Accreditation, certification and types of audit
- ISO 50001:2011 requirements review and their practical implementation
- Techniques for carrying out an audit
- Plan, conduct and report an audit Techniques for continuous improvement
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 50001:2011
Please complete the form below to begin your registration.