The Inlight solution has been designed to provide you the customers with both a standard pre-defined offering or the ability to tailor the solution to your supply chain program needs.
Below is a list of what you receive as part of the Advantage offering, compared to a customised build.
Also find below a list of available Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs) that have been designed by our compliance experts. The advantages of using the Advantage SAQ are:
- Access to a pre-defined SAQ created by Intertek SME experts, to ensure logical question design has been considered and the latest compliance, legislation, legal and risk criteria assessed and incorporated
- Agreed scoring logic built
- Supplier Risk Profiling report, with the advantage of detailed benchmarking analysis against all suppliers in the Standard
- Timely onboarding to start your program as soon as possible
- Corrective Action Plan (CAP)
- Pre-defined Executive Management Reports allowing you to assess your suppliers against others in the Standard community
List of Inlight Advantage Self-Assessment Questionnaire Profiles
- General Business Manufacturing Profile
- General Business Non-Manufacturing Profile
- Social Compliance
- Supply Chain Security Compliance
- Chemical Management Compliance
- Modern Slavery Act Compliance
Need help or have a question?
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +61 (0) 2 8039 8111
- +46 8 750 03 33
- Asia Pacific
- +86 21 50273066