Arts and Crafts Materials
Verifying that the arts and craft materials you produce to enhance consumer creativity, also meets established performance, quality and safety standards and regulations.
Intertek’s global network of technical experts, inspectors and third-party certifiers can help you navigate the compliance landscape of arts and crafts materials through our Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification services.
As a total quality service provider of arts and crafts materials, Intertek can provide:
- Compliance verification through testing and evaluation to various standards including EN 71, ASTM, ISO, BS, JIS and GB standards
- Product development support such as Label Creation, Review, Translation, Product Specifications and Review, Claim and Technical Support
- Outsourcing services including Buyer/Vendor Compliance Program Management & Development
- Quality Assurance services including Field Services Support for Raw Materials Verification, DUPRO, FRI, Loading supervision, and Port of Entry Inspections
- Supplier Management including industry association programs and client-specific programs
- Supplier self-certification
In addition, Intertek helps clients build, enhance, and protect their brands through supply chain assurance and advisory services that go above and beyond regulatory compliance.