Safety Culture Assessment
Intertek's Safety Culture Assessment (SCA) provides a comprehensive snapshot of your organization's safety culture based on quantitative and qualitative data.
A productive and safe workplace requires interdependent systems working well together. Intertek’s Safety Culture Assessment is a valuable, cost-effective Total Quality Assurance tool for answering the safety challenges you face.
SCA answers questions, such as:
- We have made good progress on our safety culture. How can we keep the momentum going?
- We implemented new safety programs; but people’s behaviors stayed the same. Why?
- Our lead and lag indicators are being impacted by the acquisition. What can we do?
The SCA is a systematic process for identifying and assessing a safety culture through a variety of methodologies and targeted indicators.
- Safety leadership, responsibilities and accountabilities
- Utilization of safety tools
- Strategy and commitment
- Feedback mechanisms and utilization
- Barriers to safety
- Safety incentives and disincentives
Through extensive quantitative and qualitative data analysis, Intertek consultants provide recommendations to close identified gaps and support continuous improvement.
Need help or have a question?
- +44 1224 708500
- +27 16 422 2870
- +61 418 110 505
- +52 993 315 9524
- +966 3 895 0510
- +971 2 613 1000
- +7 495 933 8545
- S America
- +55 11 2842 0419