Intertek's IADC-certified workshop focuses on personal motivation for working safely and helps your employees recognize the critical difference in "believing in" versus simply "complying with" safety.
The primary aim of Intertek's Behavioral-Based Safety Total Quality Assurance process, Beyond Safety, is to protect an organization’s most valuable asset – its people. The workshop reduces incident rates by helping your organization provide people the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to create an incident-free culture.
Beyond Safety encourages your organization to:
- Commit to reducing at-risk behaviors which lead to incidents both on and off the job
- Identify and mitigate hazards thoroughly by recognizing how risk tolerance impacts safety
- Provide effective feedback to others on the safe and at-risk behaviors they demonstrate
The two-day workshop capitalizes on participants’ production-oriented, “get the job done” strengths:
- Experiential projects encourage individuals to demonstrate their existing strengths and practice new skills
- Application projects ask participants to apply what they are learning to specific work situations
- Action plans require individuals to commit to how they will behave differently in their day-to-day responsibilities through implementing the tools they learn
Need help or have a question?
- +44 1224 708500
- +27 16 422 2870
- +61 418 110 505
- +52 993 315 9524
- +966 3 895 0510
- +971 2 613 1000
- +7 495 933 8545
- S America
- +55 11 2842 0419