Exporting/Importing to Saudi Arabia - Intertek Certificates of Conformity continue to be accepted
Intertek can continue to issue Certificate of Conformity for regulated products outside of the SABER platform during initial implementation period
Further to our previous announcements regarding the SALEEM programme for Saudi Arabia, the Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) has issued a Circular to Certification Bodies to ensure that there is no hindrance to trade and shipments are not held during this initial implementation period. Intertek can therefore continue to issue Certificate of Conformity for regulated products outside of the SABER platform.
Intertek offices worldwide are looking forward to receive your requests and assist in the following:
- Issue CoCs for regulated products outside SABER as specified in the technical regulations.
- Assist for Non-regulated products and Devices that Operate with Gas and its Accessories (Technical Regulations No. M.A-156-16-04-04) that would require to be processed under SABER.
- Assist in Products that require equivalent certificates such as Saudi Quality Mark, G-Mark, EER, IECEE, Water Rationalization, CoCs for smart mobile phones from Non-Authorized dealers, etc.
- Actively engage in facilitating the registration of products on SABER system.
- Importers must however continue to register the Regulated Products within SABER and our offices worldwide are ready to assist them.
Intertek Government and Trade Services (GTS) is facilitating the process for the P-CoC and S-CoC . This unique benefit from Intertek will expedite the application and registration process on SABER.
Our expert teams in our KSA offices have the required technical competencies to provide full support in this regard.
King Fahed Street,
North Tower, 3rd floor
PO Box 250878
Tel: +966 11 4657298
Faisaliyah, Madina Road.
Kanoo old building, 2nd Floor, Jeddah
Makkah Al-Mukaramah Street ,
Office No. 212, 2nd Floor,
Olaya Center, Al-Khobar
Tel: +966 13 882 3616 Ext. 170
Intertek is a SASO approved Conformity Assessment Body for operating the new Programme for most of the Technical Regulations in the five regions.
Our Intertek team is here to help you and your organisation to understand and apply this important latest market access regulation in Saudi Arabia.
Need help or have a question?