How can you ensure your nutritional labelling complies with EU legislation? - Webinar
The introduction of the new EU Food Labelling Regulation 1169/2011 has seen the requirements for food labelling within the EU become even more complex.
This EU food labelling webinar, hosted by the experts at Intertek Food Services, will help you to gain an understanding of the regulation in order to avoid costly delays in getting your products to market.
Why should you view this EU nutritional food labelling webinar?
- Gain an understanding of the mandatory information required for your food labels
- Understand the definitions of nutritional and health claims and how they should be applied to EU labelling regulations
- How vitamin and mineral content should be applied to comply to EU labelling regulations
- What the voluntary requirements are within EU nutritional labelling regulations
- How nutritional information should be calculated in order to comply with EU labelling regulations
- What the tolerances and rounding rules are with regards to EU labelling regulations
- What the EU labelling requirements are for front of pack labelling
You should view this EU nutritional food labelling webinar if?
- You are a food and beverage manufacturer or retailer
- You are a food business operator along any point of the supply chain who is concerned with providing food information to consumers
- You are a food business which operates within the EU or supplies products to countries within the EU
- You are a mass caterer who provides food products ready for the end consumer e.g. to schools, universities, care homes, etc
- You are a catering service whose food products depart from within the EU i.e. airlines and cruise operators
Presented by John Searle, Intertek's Global Quality and Technical Director. John has gained over 25 years of experience within the food testing industry and with a background as a public analyst, he is well versed in ensuring food safety and quality whilst conforming to the legal compliance framework within the UK and EU.
In addition, John has trained as a third party auditing inspector for the British Retail Consortium (BRC), and has carried out many food standards and hygiene inspections advising small, medium and large food manufacturers. Through his expertise and dedication he continually demonstrates his in-depth knowledge of food law, food hygiene, quality assurance, labelling and an understanding of the pressures that the modern food industry faces.
Need help or have a question?
- +49 2166 600745
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +971 4 317 8777
- +91 11 4159 5408