Photovoltaic Performance Testing Solutions
Differentiate your Photovoltaic (PV) products in a competitive market by substantiating your value proposition and marketing claims with independent, third-party performance testing from Intertek
Our photovoltaic performance laboratory testing services for solar panel products provides independent verification of warranty claims, endurance, output, and functionality in a variety of climate or conditions.
Intertek is now offering services for all three parts of the new National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) Photovoltaic Module Qualification Plus Testing - Component Testing, Module Testing, and Quality Management System audits.
Contact Us about NREL Qualification Plus
- Product Development: Find failure modes and degradation mechanism on your product earlier in the development process.
- Accelerated Performance Degradation
- Accelerated UV
- Accelerated Temperature and Thermal Cycling
- Accelerated Structural Degradation
- Mechanical, Vibration and Shock Cycling
- Thermal Cycling
- Miami-Dade County Testing (salt spray and humidity)
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Failure Mode Verification Testing (FMVT)
- Accelerated Reliability Testing
- Performance Mapping: Determine the effect of multiple factors on your product over time. Prove the superior performance of your product over time.
Product Validation: Beyond meeting the standards, prove product performance to your customers.
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) Demonstration
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) Measurement
- Efficiency Demonstration – prove your product will meet its target efficiency at 10, 20, 30 years or more.
Need help or have a question?
- Quick Facts for Solar Thermal Products Fact Sheet
- Building Integrated PV Testing Fact Sheet
- Solar Thermal System Testing Fact Sheet
- Electroluminescence Imaging of PV Modules Fact Sheet
- PV Module Testing, Certification & Declarations Fact Sheet
- Photovoltaic Panel & Module Compliance to IEC 61730
- UN 38.3 and the Transportation of Lithium Batteries: A Webinar Series
- Smart Inverter Communication Protocol: Sunspec CSIP & IEEE 2030.5 Compliance Webinar
- Updated FCC Approval Process Webinar
- Advanced Inverter Evaluation to ANSI/UL 1741 Fact Sheet