Modeling and Simulation of Batteries, Fuel Cell Systems and Electrolytic Processes
Intertek has the expertise and experience to help manufacturers improve the design of electrochemical cells and systems.
Battery modeling and simulation makes it possible to analyze a large number of operating conditions and design parameters for electrochemical systems such as batteries, fuel cell systems and electrolytic processes. By developing models and performance simulations, our engineers can help you understand the possible limitations of your existing designs. We have the capabilities and technical resources to simulate performance characteristics of electrochemical systems during different operating conditions, thereby accelerating your understanding of the application in relation to specific energy storage requirements.
Learn how Intertek can help improve the design of your electrochemical systems.
- Lithium-ion batteries
- Nickel-metal hydride batteries
- Nickel-cadmium batteries
- Lead-acid batteries
- Sodium nickel chloride batteries
Fuel Cell Modeling:
- Proton exchange membrane fuel cells (PEMFC)
- Direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC)
- Solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC)
- Primary lithium batteries
Electrolytic Processes Modeling:
- Electrolysis of water
- Chlor-alkali process
- Chlorate process
- Modeling of Batteries for Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- New Battery System for Medical Applications
- New Battery System for Military Applications
- Modeling and Simulations of PEMFC
- Potential and Current Distribution in Electrolytic Processes
Need help or have a question?
- +44 1372 370900
- +1 800 967 5352
- +52 55 5998 0900
- S. AMER:
- +55 11 2842 0444
- +86 400 886 9926
- +46 8 750 0000
- +49 711 27311 152