Application Security Testing Solutions
Security Testing and Certification for mobile and web apps
Web and mobile applications are being deployed more widely by organizations of every type, allowing them to reach new markets, bring increases in productivity, and give businesses the ability to operate in a ‘New Normal’ world.
But they also dramatically increase the exposure of an organization’s systems and data to attack:
- An online store is vulnerable in new ways a ‘brick and mortar’ location is not.
- Just-in-time supply chains built using intricate application software integrations, which are essential for efficient and profitable operation, can be attacked and taken offline.
- Confidential employee or consumer information stored in cloud-based apps rather than filing cabinets represents a significant risk, with loss of personal data leading to fines and damaging trust.
Intertek can support you through the provision of penetration testing or ‘ethical hacking’ of web applications to find the holes before the bad guys do, allowing you to take advantage of the market engagement opportunity’s web apps bring whilst controlling the risks
The service is safe, structured and thorough. Tests are typically performed remotely across the Internet, and you will be provided with a prioritized list of security weaknesses alongside cost effective actions to improve security.
The service is performed by Intertek’s qualified and experienced team of security consultants – human testers and manual techniques emulating real life hacks.
Visit our App Assured ‘quick quote’ portal and answer just six questions to request a quote tailored to your own application. Once the quote is accepted, testing will be scheduled, allowing you to identify and fix vulnerabilities and enhance your applications security.
Request a Web/Mobile
App Testing Quote
For web sites and networks that accept or store card payment data, vendors must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), as mandated by the major credit card brands including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Intertek are approved by PCI DSS to deliver security assessments in line with PCI standards, allowing you to take advantage of the benefits of online payment whilst managing the risks.
Need help or have a question?
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process