Quality Assurance Services for Products & Retail
Helping thousands of companies every day meet the highest quality and safety standards in the world, Intertek offers robust quality solutions customized to the exact and unique needs of each challenge you face.
As a leading global provider of quality and safety services for over 100 years, Intertek not only understands the struggles you endure, but also can identify the precise strategy and path you need to follow for total quality assurance throughout your entire supply chain. As your partner in the process, we are here to support you every step of the way at implementing the very best solution possible for your company and end consumer.
Intertek can offer you all or any of the following solutions for total quality development and realization:
- Outsourcing Program Management - of your entire supply chain process or particular pieces of it, depending on what is right for you in your particular environment / situation.
- Total Quality Assurance - as an integrated, systematic approach to ensuring that customers and suppliers alike have an effective and sound quality system in place.
- Design for Safety - partnering with your company from the very genesis of your product – in its conceptual stages to ensure safety is built directly into the direct design of the product.
- Product Recall Management - offering you essential guidance for the preparation and effective management of a product recall so that brand reputation and customer loyalty are not affected long term including all services from product testing and risk assessment to script writing for press releases and project reporting analysis.
- Surveillance / Monitoring - from mystery shopping to full analysis of entire business stream and process – from start to finish.
- Benchmark Testing - on how your product performs against your competition in a number of areas such as functionality, durability, quality, etc.
- Vendor Purchasing Qualification Program (VPQP) - to ensure all vendors supply the utmost in quality of both component parts as well as complete products.
- Certification - of product, process, and system as well as secure issuing of certificates to prevent corruption / interference in all channels.
- Inspection - at all levels of the supply chain from retailer to distribution centers and more.
- Quality Safety - in the form of drafted detailed policies, processes, general requirements, product-specific requirements, test specifications and labeling requirements to assure quality, legal compliance, and essential safety of your products in the countries you operate in and export from.
- Audits - of processes, systems, and/ or facilities to ensure operations are adhering to intended designs, quality specifications, and supply chain best practices consistently and continually.
- Training - presented by leading safety experts, qualified international product safety attorneys and product certification experts.
- Advisory - from safety policy development and integration to design hazard.
- Analysis and Value Engineering - Intertek does it all every step of the way.