Contamination Analysis of Flexible Electronics
Identification of contamination and defects in flexible electronic components and associated materials
A key issue for manufacturers and suppliers of flexible electronics is the control of contamination and defects and the need to resolve such problems quickly and efficiently. Intertek contamination experts have vast experience of solving problems associated with Flexible Electronics particularly in relation to contamination, defects, faults and failure analysis.
Our scientists will detect, isolate and identify the cause of the problem and then offer advice and support to help locate and eliminate the source of the contamination or material causing any defects.
Flexible electronic materials contamination analysis expertise:
- Contamination Detection and Identification
- Delamination and Plane of Failure
- Defect Testing and Damage Analysis (scratches etc)
- Additive Migration and Phase Separation
- Polymers, Film and Packaging
- Manufacturing Residues and Production Problems
- Grain boundary, Grain size, Cracks and Pinholes
- Adhesive failure and Structural Characterisation
- Filler agglomeration and entrapped gas (voids/bubbles)
- Substrate non uniformity and Coating discontinuity
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organisation with Contamination Analysis of Flexible Electronics
Need help or have a question?