Intertek Canada provides testing, inspection, certification, auditing and technical training to Canadian and global clients.
Intertek is a trusted provider of quality and safety services for many of the world’s leading brands and companies. Our history in Canada dates back to 1888 when Milton Hersey established a chemical testing lab in Montreal. That lab merged with a building products lab established in 1927 by Charles Warnock and together they built Warnock Hersey (WH) into one of the largest testing and inspection entities in North America with a focus on fire-safety. Through growth and mergers, WH became part of Intertek’s global network in the 1990’s.
Today with more than 600 people working in 25 laboratories and offices across Canada, Intertek provides expert technical services to a wide range of industries and markets.
By leveraging Intertek’s independent, third-party, technical expertise customers can focus on their core business while improving quality, lowering product development costs and business risks, and accelerating R&D and time-to-market.
Please click any of the following links or contact us to find out more:
- Cargo, Agriculture, Minerals, Petroleum, Petro-Chemical
- Consumer Goods (Apparel, Food, Textiles, Toys, etc.)
- Field Labelling of Electrical Equipment (SPE-1000)
- Special Inspections for Gas-Fired Equipment (CSA B149.3)
Product Safety and Performance Testing & Certification
- Building Products
- Consumer Goods
- Electrical Safety Testing (Appliances, Lighting, HVAC/R)
- EMC Testing /EMI Testing
- Hazardous Locations Services
- Plumbing Products
Food and Agriculture:
- Canada Agricultural Services
- Commodity Inspection
- Food Testing in Saskatoon (formerly SunWest)
Petroleum and Petrochemical Industries:
- Canada Petroleum and Chemical Testing
- Crude Oil Rail Car Services
- Edmonton Petroleum Testing and Inspection
- Hamilton Petroleum and Chemical Testing
- Oil Sands Technical Services
- Petroleum Cargo Inspection
- Shale Oil and Gas Services
Regulatory, Scientific, Toxicology & Environmental:
- Intertek Scientific & Regulatory Consulting (formerly Cantox)
- Canada Chemicals Management Plan (CMP) Services
Contact Information for Canada
TRAVEL TRUTH AND LIES UNMASKED
A new eBook from best-selling author, Martin Lindstrom, in association with Intertek Protek.