Going Global with Appliances
Expanding your Appliances and Consumer Electronics into the global marketplace is becoming more and more necessary
Obtaining the proper certifications can be challenging, but Intertek has the tools and relationships to help position your products for any market. Our industry leading global strategy advisory tools provide greater market flexibility, reduced cost and most importantly market roll-out predictability.
Download Path the EU Market Entry:
CE Marking & CB Scheme
Global Certification Strategy Training
Intertek can help you get your products into more countries faster and more easily than any other testing provider. We also offer Global Research Certification training to make going global simple.
Obtaining the necessary international certifications can be difficult, time-consuming, and expensive. However, as the issuer of more CB certificates than any other National Certification body around the world, Intertek can make this process easier and faster.
Intertek guides manufacturers through the CE Marking process and helps them understand the requirements and meet relevant directives for the European Market with testing and certification solutions.
- Transitioning Products and Certification to UL 60335-2-89
- NSF 456 Vaccine Storage Fact Sheet
- Germicidal Efficacy Testing: Appliance Considerations
- Germicidal Products Webinar: Safety, Performance, and Efficacy
- IEC 62368-1 Standard Compliance Guide White Paper
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Updated FCC Approval Process Webinar
- Household Dishwasher Test Method EN 50242:2016 Fact Sheet
- Gas Appliance Regulations: Guidance for Implementation of GAR vs. GAD White Paper
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- Ceiling Fan Energy Efficiency: Compliance with DOE Rule 10 CFR Part 430
- NTA 8837 Regulation Fact Sheet
- G Marking For Low-Voltage Electrical Products in the Middle East White Paper
- Why Meeting Safety Standards can Still Result in Recalls
- Product Directories
- Public Notices & Product Safety Alerts
- Smart Grid Services
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program