Intertek’s weathering testing services ensure your materials and equipment will hold-up in any given environmental condition.
Intertek delivers the confidence you’re looking for with our expert weathering and environmental testing services. Through our global network of labs, we evaluate the performance and durability of a wide range of materials and products. We’ve invested heavily in state-of-the-art laboratory equipment, chambers, fixtures, and weatherometers to deliver the utmost confidence and most accurate results. Our industry-leading capabilities feature:
- Curtain Wall and Window Wall facilities
- Walk-in Chamber
- DMC (Twin Enclosed Carbon Arc) Weatherometer
- Xenon Weatherometer - Interior Applications
- Xenon Weatherometer - Exterior Applications
- XW Weatherometer (Sunshine, Single Open Frame)
Our weathering testing expertise extends across multiple industries, including Automotive, Building Products, Solar Energy, Aerospace and more. Accelerated services include impact resistance, natural weathering, wind driven rain, wind resistance and wind uplift testing, rain and light exposure, load strength, aging, air erosion, sunlight resistance and waterproofing.
We excel in providing accelerated environmental testing services, including salt spray, humidity, UV testing, color spectroscopy and many non-standard tests. Intertek's simulated environmental groups also utilize our chemical, metallurgical, and mechanical testing expertise to provide comprehensive test services, including:
- Environmental and Durability Testing
- Windstorm Testing (Hurricane & Tornado)
- Accelerated Weathering
- Weathering Ageing Testing for Plastics and Polymers
- Severe Climate Area Testing
- Biological Testing
- Snow Load Calculations
- CASS Test
- Dust Test
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Weathering Testing.