EMC Testing for Telecom Equipment
With emc testing labs around the world, and on-site testing available when necessary, Intertek enables you to deliver products to market faster.
EMC testing, which is required in most markets, demonstrates that your product’s emissions will not affect the normal operation of other products in the same environment. It will also help to ensure that emissions from other products will not affect the normal operation of yours. Our state-of-the-art EMC testing facilities include 3m and 10m semi-anechoic chambers as well as 3m, 10m and 30m open area test sites (OATS). Our EMC experts can perform pre-scans and provide assistance with troubleshooting if your product is found to be non-compliant with the telecom and radio requirements of your destination market.
Our EMC Accreditations
Intertek holds many accreditations and designations that enable us to test your equipment to EMC standards worldwide:
- Status as a Notified Body and Competent Body and accreditation by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) for testing to the R&TTE Directive and EMC Directive in the European Union
- Accreditation by the Australian Communications Authority (ACA) for testing products to terminal equipment-attachment and EMC compliance requirements for A-Tick and C-Tick Marking
- Accreditation by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) as a TCB and recognized by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to test to Parts 15, 22, 24, 18, 68, and others
- Accepted by Industry Canada for electromagnetic emission and terminal equipment testing
- Accredited by Japan’s Voluntary Control Council for Interference (VCCI) for IT and telecom equipment testing
- Accredited by the Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (HOKLAS) for EMC testing
- Accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST’s) National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP)
- Accredited by the Swedish Board for Accreditation and Conformity Assessment (SWEDAC) as a Notified Body for radio and EMC testing
- Recognized by Taiwan’s Bureau of Standards, Metrology, and Inspection (BSMI) for EMC testing
- Accredited by Russia’s Rostest for testing to EMC compliance requirements established by Gosstardart
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with EMC Testing for Telecom Equipment.