Shear testing for plastics, polymers and composites.
Intertek provides a range of shear test methods, suitable for a wide variety of samples and materials. Shear tests help measure the deformable mechanical properties of plastics, composites, fluids and other samples.
- Shear Strength Test by ASTM D732
- Shear Strength of Reinforced Plastics ASTM D3846
- Short Beam Shear Testing ASTM D2344
- Shear Response of Polymer Matrix Composite Materials ASTM D3518
- Shear by Tension Loading ASTM D3164
- Lap Shear Strength of Adhesively Bonded Metal Specimens ASTM D1002
- Lap Shear ASTM D3163, ASTM D5868 Tests
- Strength Properties of Double Lap Shear Adhesive Joints
Polymer, Plastic, and Rheology Testing:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Shear Testing.