Agrichemical Regulatory Consultancy and Analysis
Regulatory consultancy and GLP compliant analytical services providing 5-batch characterisation, safety assessments and regulatory support for a wide range of agrichemicals and biocides.
Intertek support our client's agrichemical development and manufacturing activities helping them to achieve products of the highest quality whilst minimising potential environmental impact. For support with agrichemical submission documents and achieving a well characterized product Intertek provide services for plant growth regulators, biostimulants, biocides, fungicides, insecticides / pesticides, intermediates, seed coatings and specialty additives.
Regulatory Consultancy Services
- Development of Regulatory Strategy and submissions
- Substantiating waiver requests and read across arguments
- Development of exposure limits and efficacy evaluations
- Conducting human health and environmental risk assessments
- Pesticides Scientific and Regulatory Support
Agrichemical Analytical Services
Intertek’s modern laboratories offer a comprehensive range of analytical services aligned to the developers and manufacturers of agrichemicals.
- Analytical characterization
- GLP 5-batch characterization
- Impurity screening by LC-MS
- Analytical method development and validation
- Physico-chemical property determination
- Pesticide screening in food and water
- Determination of process residuals
- Storage stability testing
- Anticounterfeit analysis
Agrichemical Related Services:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Agrichemical Regulatory Consultancy and Analysis.