Optical and electron microscopy help determine the structure and properties of plastic and polymer materials.
Microscopy techniques allows Intertek polymer and plastics scientists to study client materials structural details down to the nanometer scale, including adhesives and composites.
For polymeric materials, microscopy experts support new material research and development, process and property optimization, problem solving and more. Intertek’s scientists are experienced in polymer microscopy measurement and in the interpretation of the images obtained.
Polymer Microscopy Expertise:
- Polymer Morphology and Microstructure
- Composites Structure and Failure
- Failure Analysis
- Thermal Analysis – How Structure Changes with Temperature
- Adhesives Analysis
- Optical Microscopy
- Confocal Scanning Microscopy
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)
- Hot-Stage Microscopy
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Polymer Microscopy.