Pharmaceutical Analytical and QA Consulting
Pharmaceutical Analytical Consultancy expertise, with over 20 years global experience meeting pharmaceutical regulatory requirements, applied to product development and Quality Assurance (QA) programs.
Intertek’s pharmaceutical consulting services can be contracted independently, or in conjunction with scientific projects. Typically consulting programs are designed to meet specific client requirements and can range from small to large in scope. In addition, services can be provided in-house, on site at multiple client locations or at third party facilities.
Analytical Research & Development (cGMP)
- Complete Analytical Program Design
- Laboratory Design & Instrumentation
- Validation Planning & Design
- Data envelopment analysis (DEA) Sample Handling/Systems
- Clean Room Assessment and Monitoring
- On-Site Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) / Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Training
- Quality Management Systems
- Regulatory Affairs
- Supplier Qualification & On-Site GMP Audits
- Validation Support (Development, Planning, Equipment)
Need help or have a question?