LCMS Sample Bioanalysis
Rapid LCMS sample bioanalysis delivers reliable results on-time for any project, ranging from small preclinical studies and escalating dose studies through Phase I and large Phase II-III clinical programs.
Intertek expertise in the development and application of efficient sample preparation utililzes the latest LC-MS/MS tecnologies and automated reporting systems compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11. Modern LCMS instrumentation includes Applied Biosystems API 3000/4000/5000™ LC-MS/MS systems, Tomtec Quadra™ 96-Well and Hamilton StarLET sample processing systems. Databases are locked after QA review and can be transferred electronically and securely directly to the client in a variety of formats. Drugs and metabolites are analyzed from a wide variety of biological matrices. The laboratory can process over 15,000 samples per month.
Advanced LCMS Experience:
- Liquid/liquid, solid-phase extraction (SPE) and protein precipitation in standard and 96-well formats
- High throughput automated liquid handling for high volume studies
- On-line processing using Cohesive Technologies Aria™ systems
- Analysis of ocular drugs in ocular tissues
- Analysis of peptides and pegylated drugs and related metabolites
- Hydrophilic interaction and ion exchange chromatography
- Chiral analysis
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with LCMS Sample Bioanalysis.