Vapor Pressure Testing
Vapor pressure testing for petroleum, fuels, and chemicals.
Intertek laboratories test a wide range of liquids, petroleum, fuels, condensates, solvents, chemicals and other materials for vapor pressure.
Vapor pressure testing measures the pressure exerted by a vapor in thermodynamic equilibrium with its condensed phases (solid or liquid) at a given temperature in a closed system. Vapor pressure tests indicate the evaporation rates of liquids. Materials with high vapor pressures at normal temperatures are considered as having volatile vapor pressures.
Vapor pressure tests:
- Vapor pressure of liquid petroleum gases (ASTM D1267)
- Vapor pressure of petroleum products, hydrocarbons and hydrocarbon-oxygenate mixtures (ASTM D6378)
- Vapor presure of crude oil (ASTM D6377)
- Vapor pressure of gasoline and gasoline oxygenate blends (ASTM D4953)
- Vapor pressure of petroleum products, mini-method (ASTM D-5191)
- Vapor-liquid ratio temperature determination of fuels (ASTM D5188)
- Reid Vapor Pressure Testing (ASTM D323)
- Vapor pressure, calculation, lock index
- additional tests
Related vapor pressure tests:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Vapor Pressure Testing.