Texas Petroleum and Chemical Laboratories
Texas petroleum and chemical testing and inspection.
Intertek tests and inspects petroleum and chemicals in Texas. Intertek laboratory and office locations in Texas provide petroleum, refined products, fuels and chemical testing and cargo inspection services. Texas petroleum and chemical testing laboratories are well equipped and staffed by industry professionals with years of experience and technical know-how. The Texas labs are part of the extensive Intertek USA and global laboratory testing network.
Texas chemical and petroleum testing:
- Petro-chemicals Testing
- Gas Chromatography Testing for Petroleum
- Fuel Testing Services
- Crude Oil and Petroleum Feedstocks Tests
- Petroleum and Refined Products Testing
- SARA Heavy Oil Analysis
- Petroleum Refinery Services
- Shale Oil and Gas Services
Texas petroleum and chemical cargo inspection:
- Petroleum Cargo Inspection
- Chemical Cargo Inspection Services
- LPG and LNG Testing and Inspection
- Additive Services for Petroleum and Fuels
- Crude Oil Rail Car Services
- Inspecting Bulk Commodity Cargos Since 1885
Texas chemical and petroleum testing laboratories:
- Houston region laboratories:
- Deer Park laboratory (Houston Ship Channel and Texas Gulf Coast region)
- Texas City Laboratory (An expanded Texas City lab is under construction)
- Baytown Laboratory
- Channelview Laboratory
- Port of Houston Ship Services
- Corpus Christi Laboratory (Coverage include the Eagle Ford shale play)
- Nederland and Port Arthur Laboratory
- Additional Operations locations include Pasadena and Freeport, Texas.
- Cushing Petroleum Laboratory (Oklahoma)
Texas petroleum and chemical testing:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Texas Petroleum and Chemical Laboratories.