Crude Oil and Petroleum Feedstocks Tests
Petroleum feedstock and crude oil quality tests.
Intertek provides crude oil and petroleum feedstock testing services through a global laboratory network, staffed with experienced petroleum chemists and equipped with modern instrumentation. The crude oil and petroleum labs test to ASTM and other petroleum industry protocols.
Refining technical support services such as crude oil assay testing, refined product QC, analytical troubleshooting, catalyst evaluation, and pilot plant services, are available. Crude oil assay testing expertise and resources at Intertek are world-class.
Crude oil and petroleum feedstock tests:
- API Gravity, Density, Relative Density of crude oil.
- Sediment Content, Water Content
- Sulfur Content
- Sulfur Content and Detection, Sulfur Species Detection, Mercaptan Sulfur
- Crude Oil Assay
- Carbon Residue, CHN ASTM Testing
- Chloride and Chlorides Content
- Crude Oil Distillation
- Atmospheric Distillation
- Fractional Distillation
- Vacuum Distillation
- Reduced Pressure Distillation
- Simulated Distillation, High Temperature Sim Distillation (SimDis)
- Distillation Column Feed Analysis and New Emissions Testing (USA)
- Hydrogen Sulfide analysis
- Crude oil light ends analysis
- Mercury Detection (Trace Levels)
- Metals in Crude Oil analysis
- Methanol Content
- Pour Point, Vapor Pressure
- Salt Content
- Sediment by Membrane Filtration D4807
- Viscosity, Water Content, Wax Content
Crude Oil testing:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Crude Oil and Petroleum Feedstocks Tests.