Singapore Petroleum and Chemical Testing
Singapore petroleum and chemical testing and cargo inspection.
Singapore petroleum, fuel, and petrochemical testing and cargo inspection services are provided by Intertek for local and international clients. With two laboratory locations on Singapore's Jurong Island, Intertek offers rapid, quality, services on a 24/7/365 basis.
Singapore harbor services:
Laboratory testing services in Singapore:
- Petroleum and Refined Products Testing
- Chemical Analysis
- Crude Oil Assay
- Mercury Measurement in Crude Oil
- Biofuels Testing and Inspection
- Environmental Testing Laboratory Services
- Fuel Testing
- Oil Condition Monitoring Testing
- Bunker Fuel Testing
Cargo inspection services in Singapore:
- Petroleum Cargo Inspection
- Petro-Chemical Cargo Inspection
- Bunker Quantity Survey
- Cargo Treatment Services
- LPG and LNG Testing and Inspection
- Inspecting Bulk Commodity Cargos Since 1885
- Intertek Singapore awarded ISO/IEC 17020 for Cargo Inspection
Exploration and production services in Singapore and Asia Pacific:
The Singapore laboratory delivers quality control services and technical solutions to the petroleum and chemical industries in Southeast Asia, the Asia Pacific region and on a global basis.
The Singapore laboratories are ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited. (Certificate No. LA-1997-0115-A for Chemical and Biological field; LA-2000-0176-F for Environmental field).
Intertek Testing Services (S) Pte Ltd (OCA Division) has been awarded ISO/IEC 17020 accreditation by Singapore Accreditation Council. This certification for inspection services covers bunker surveys, loading & discharging supervision, and ship-to-ship transfer for crude oil, petrochemical and gas products.
Singapore and Asia Pacific services:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Singapore Petroleum and Chemical Testing.