Petroleum Cargo Inspection Services
High value petroleum cargo inspection and testing.
Intertek petroleum and petroleum-products bulk cargo inspection services help ensure quality and quantity when trading and transporting high value petroleum cargo movements. Available on a global basis, Intertek inspection expertise reduces financial risks to trading parties. Intertek's global network of office and laboratories coordinate inspection and testing services for cargo movements, as required by our clients.
Bulk petroleum and refined products inventory and custody transfer inspection:
- Tank Gauging
- Bunker Surveys
- Atmospheric Monitoring
- Product Sampling to Industry Standards
- Tank Cleanliness Inspection
- Tank Wall Wash
- Tanker Lightering
- Investigation of Cargo Discrepancies
- Sampling, Sample Transport
- Sample Quality Laboratory Testing and Retain
- Offshore Lightering Inspection Services
- Crude Oil Rail Car Services
- Cargo Additive Treatment Services (Global)
- Cargo Additive Treatment
- Inspecting Bulk Commodity Cargos Since 1885
Cargo inspection services:
Intertek is a member of IFIA.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Petroleum Cargo Inspection Services.