Cargo Treatment Services
Petroleum, fuel and chemical cargo treatment services.
Professional and effective cargo treatment services for off-specification petroleum and refined products are available on a global basis. Intertek and Baker Hughes provide bulk cargo treatment additive services to the petroleum industry. The alliance combines Intertek’s global petroleum cargo inspection, testing, and technical services with advanced additive treatment technology and services from Baker Hughes. Cargo treats are ready for crude oils, fuels and other bulk refined cargos which do not meet trade specifications.
Effective solutions to treat cargo specification challenges, including the inspection, testing and treatment of valuable petroleum, chemical and refined product cargos. By resolving cargo specification supply and trading challenges in the shortest time possible, Intertek cargo treatment services help minimize costs and maximize profits.
The cargo treatment service gives clients access to strategically located additive inventories, self-contained pumping systems, and highly trained additives professionals across the world.
Cargo treatment personnel and mobile injection equipment stand ready to handle any of your additive needs, in one or multiple locations, and are prepared to handle your additive needs at the dock, at anchorage, or at shore based facilities such as a terminals, refineries and pipelines.
Cargo additive services are available for the following petroleum and petrochemical products:
- Crude Oil
- Jet Fuel, Kerosene
- #2 Fuel Oil, Heavy Fuel Oil
- And other refined products.
Cargo additives services address quality needs and treat potentially costly problems:
- Ash Reduction
- Cetane Improvers
- Cloud Point
- Cold Flow Programs (CFPP, LTFT)
- Conductivity Improvers
- Corrosion Control, Silver Corrosion, NACE Corrosion
- Hydrogen Sulfide Management (H2S)
- H2S Scavengers
- Lubricity Improvers
- Metal Deactivator
- Oxidation Stabilizer
- Pour Point Depressants
- Stability Studies
- Other cargo specification and quality problems
- Cargo Additive Treatment Brochure .pdf
- Intertek, Baker Hughes Sign Global Cargo Services Alliance
- Cargo Additive Treatment
- Servicios de Aditivos para Cargas
Petroleum and Chemical Cargo Inspection services:
- Panama Canal Tanker Cargo Treatment Case Study
- Petroleum Cargo Inspection
- Chemical Cargo Inspection Services
- Control Microbial Growth in Petroleum Storage Tanks
- Fuel Stability Testing for Stored Fuels
Petroleum and fuel cargo treatment services are available on a global basis.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Cargo Treatment Services.