Canada Petroleum and Chemical Testing
Canada petroleum and chemical testing and inspection.
Intertek Canada supports the petroleum, refining and chemical industries with laboratory testing and cargo inspection services. Additional capabilities and expertise are available in the USA and globally, and are easily arranged for Canadian petroleum and chemical clients through the global Intertek network.
Canada petroleum and fuel testing and inspection:
- Petroleum Testing
- Fuel Testing
- Trace Metals in Petroleum
- Petroleum Cargo Inspection
- Biofuels Testing and Inspection
- Cargo Additive Treatment
- Oil Sands Technical Services
- Shale Oil and Gas Services
- Inspecting Bulk Commodity Cargos Since 1885
Canada chemical testing and inspection:
- Petro-chemicals Testing
- Petrochemical Cargo Inspection
- Crude Oil Rail Car Services
- Chemical Regulatory Services (CANTOX)
- Trace Analysis
Petroleum and chemical services are available throughout Canada. Canadian laboratory and office locations include:
- Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
- New Brunswick, New Foundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Nunavut, and Arctic ports
- Ontario (Sarnia, Windsor, Thunder Bay, Hamilton)
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Canada Petroleum and Chemical Testing.