Outsourcing Services for Consumer Goods
Outsourcing, by definition, is a contractual agreement between the customer and suppliers to provide services or processes that the customer is currently providing internally.
Outsourcing, with its focus on specialization, alliances, and innovation, has become one of the most widely used management tools for building and sustaining competitive advantages. With offices and laboratories in over 100 countries, clients use Intertek every day to outsource:
- Part or all of your entire Quality Management Program
- Corporate Social Responsibility Programs (both initial development and future implementation)
- IT Solutions to Improve Traceability within your Supply Chain, Product Development Lifecycle, Data-Mining, Documentation, and more
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Inspection and Auditing Solutions
- Laboratory Outsourcing
- Laboratory Benchmarking
- Statistical Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Quality Co-Sourcing Solutions
- Good Laboratory Management (GLM) Services
- Total Quality Assurance (TQA)
- Product Vendor Risk Matrix®
- Supply Chain Program Management
Intertek has the global reach and local support you need to not only trust your operations are in good hands, but to also successfully fulfill the goals your company sets today and tomorrow.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Outsourcing Services for Consumer Goods.