Petrochemical Industry Consulting Services
Intertek specializes in the life management of infrastructure, facilities and equipment; servicing the Refining and Petrochemical, Pipelines, Offshore and Shipping, and LNG and LPG industries.
Intertek’s expertise in metallurgy, structural analysis, stress analysis, fracture mechanics, welding, corrosion, heat transfer, nondestructive examination, safety, risk analysis, reliability centered maintenance, and financial risk/economic analysis ensures that your decisions are based on the most reliable evaluations available.
The Petrochemical industry consulting group provides asset management services through design, construction, commissioning, and operational phases of a facility.
The Petrochemical consultancy group offers the following key services:
- Asset Integrity Management Services
- Process Safety Management
- Design Capabilities
- Mechanical Integrity Services
- Risk Analysis and Risk-Based Inspection
- Integrity Operating Windows (IOW)
- Metallurgy and Corrosion Studies
- Offshore Hazard and Risk Assessment Services
- Downhole Tubulars Integrity Management
- Piping, Pressure Vessel, Refinery - Fire Damage Assessment
- Pressure Vessel Inspection (Advanced Technologies)
- Inspection (Advanced Technologies)
- Materials (Metallurgy)
- Maintenance Strategies (Predictive, Preventative, RAM modeling)
- Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) Modeling
- Design, Operational, and Process Support
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Software Technical Resources
- Business and Financial Modeling
- Materials-related Failure Analysis
- Litigation Support
- Major Incident Litigation Seminar
- Petrochemical Industry Training and Seminars
Technical Capabilities and Facilities
Codes and Standards:
Intertek staff are active participants on industry committees responsible for developing industry codes and standards. These committees include: API, ASME, NRC, MPC, WRC, EPRI, NPRA, and NACE.
Intertek operates a fully equipped metallurgical laboratory utilizing scanning electron microscopes, electron microscope analyzers, routine metallurgical laboratory equipment, and advanced analytical equipment. We have pioneered many techniques in surface metallography and have an extensive database covering numerous types of materials.
Related Petrochemical Services:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Petrochemical Industry Consulting Services.