Oil Sands Technical Services
Alberta Canada Oil Sands, Crude Oil and Gas Technical Services.
Intertek provides testing, inspection, certification and consulting technical services to support heavy Oil Sand projects in Alberta, Canada. Backed by a global network of oil and gas professionals and facilities, local and regional services support a wide range of activities crucial to oil sand production. The Edmonton laboratory provides key crude oil testing on a 24/7 basis.
Oil Sand services and technical expertise:
- Edmonton Canada Petroleum Testing and Inspection
- Crude Oil Rail Car Services
- Technical Inspection
- Vendor Inspection and Expediting
- Corrosion Services
- Oil and Gas Asset Integrity Management (AIM)
- Life Cycle Integrity Management
- Hazardous Locations Testing for North America (US and Canada)
- Analytical Services for Exploration and Production
- Energy Industry Consulting Services
- Operational Services
- Manpower and Staffing Services
- Oil and Gas Metering and Calibration Services
- And additional technical and oil and gas services.
Oil sands are bituminous sands, containing dense heavy crude oil, or bitumen. Heavy oil sands are sometimes referred to as "tar sands".
Need help or have a question?